This is the RSVP for Magnus Fest (http://www.csuohio.edu/studentlife/magnusfest/index.html) on August 23, 2014. The program will begin at 4:00pm and include welcomes from various University officials and student representatives. Beginning at 5:00pm, PlayFair will provide an engaging program for first year students. A BBQ will start at 6:30pm and have student organizations and University offices represented until 8:00pm along with food and fun. All events will be held in or around the Wolstein Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Student Life at 216-687-2048.
The Hallo-Hoops Event will be held on Saturday, October 25th from 2-5:00pm in the Wolstein Center. Student Organizations are asked to participate from 2-4pm and will get the chance to create their own Halloween themed façade (Façade creation will take place October 23rd from 6:30-9:00pm at the Wolstein Center Loading Dock). Student Organizations can use their created facades to hand out candy, sponsor arts/crafts, other activities for the greater Cleveland Community at Saturday's Hallo-Hoops Event.
The Student Organization with the best Facade as voted on by Trick or Treaters & Staff will win 8 tickets to the Hunter Hayes December 11th concert at the Wolstein Center!
* Thursday, October 23rd 6:30-9:00pm- Façade Creation, Student orgs will create their Halloween themed facades. Athletics will supply cardboard/paint/supplies.
* Saturday, October 25th Hallo-Hoops
2:00pm- Student Organizations can pick up their Halloween facades from the loading dock, bringing them to the Wolstein Center Concourse.
3-4:00pm Organizations hand out candy from their Halloween themed façade (Student Organizations are asked to provide their own candy and/or craft making supplies, at least 5lbs of candy is suggested).
4:00pm- Women's Basketball scrimmage/intros
4:30pm- Men's Basketball scrimmage/intros
5:00pm- Event Ends
Graduate Assistant Application: Student Life - 2015 - 2016
Please fill out the following application for a Department of Student Life Graduate Assistantship for the 2015/16 academic year. Please do not call the Student Life Office. Only online applications will be accepted. If you have any questions regarding your application, contact Catherine Tiesling, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 3.0 Cumulative GPA or above
2. Admitted to a degree-seeking graduate program at Cleveland State University (non-degree status ineligible)
3. Commit to work 20 hrs/week, depending on the position (student cannot hold any other positions that will increase hours beyond 20 hrs/wk).
4. Ability to work nights and weekends assisting with events.