Connect to Orgsync @ CSU
CSU is excited to announce the launch of OrgSync, an online student organization networking system that will help student leaders and campus advisors more effectively organize their membership, streamline communication, market programs & activities, and build a stronger sense of campus community. An initiative recommended by the Student Government Association (SGA), OrgSync is a free service to students and will give users the ability to:
• Quickly scan/find registered organizations by category or keyword.
• Develop and update organization websites.
• Archive an unlimited amount of documents, pictures and videos.
• Maintain accurate member rosters and profile directories.
• Publish event details and involvement opportunities on both organization-specific and campus-wide calendars.
• Send out invites and track RSVPs to prepare for upcoming events.
• Allow members to share events within their Facebook news feeds.
• Send mass text messages for last minute reminders or changes to events.
• Survey members to collect feedback via polls and discussion boards.
• Create a paperless interaction system by managing daily activities online.
FOR CSU STUDENTS:
OrgSync is a great way to find out what student organizations on campus are doing. It's easy to use. Simply log in using your CSU ID number and CampusNet password, and you're in! Once you log in the first time, you will need to set up your profile. After that, you can send messages to any of the 170+ organizations on campus, connect with other students with similar interests, see what's going on using the event calendar, and more! To get started, simply follow this link.
FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS:
1. Each CSU student organization must register via OrgSync as part of the annual activation process.
2. All officers, members, and advisors of Student Organizations will need to establish a personal OrgSync account. This should take just a few moments. Log In Here.
3. OrgSync is hosting Virtual On-Site Training Webinars through November 22. Trainings are set for Tuesdays at 4pm and Fridays at 12pm. Sign up via the following link: https://orgsync.com/590/forms/34574/show
Once you register, you will be sent the information the morning of the webinar. You will need a phone (or VoIP capabilities) and a computer with internet connection.